First Rendering

First Rendering
Brian Jennings First Crack At A Design

Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6th Update


Its been a couple of weeks since I took the time to update. The turbo is back on the engine, as is the head with 12 new valves. I got the turbo manifold blanket and installed it. It isn't pretty, but it should keep the paint on the hood.
Laurie and I went to Good Guys on Saturday and looked at colors and interiors. I can't believe it, but I think the car is going to end up a dark, metallic blue. Stay tuned for that decision.
I made some serious headway on the custom dash. Gauges are installed and I am in the process of wiring them up. I need to get it done so we can install it to hang the steering column in its final resting place.
Front suspension is basically done, except for the torsion bars and we'll knock those out later this week.
Trans will be done Monday night and installed Monday night or Tuesday.
Diff will be back from Maier's on Monday night, so we'll get into that as well.
Things are rockin!

1 comment:

  1. Great work but you might have to sell me on the blue paint!

    ReplyDelete